Quick instructions to add custom text to your meme
- Super easy online tool to use to add text to your Blank Memes (Animated or Not) You can also visit www.ezgif.com directly.
- Copy and Paste the link to your desired Blank Meme in the labeled spot below "OR paste image url:" to load your Blank Meme.
- Press the Upload Button
- Once loaded, scroll down to see the frames you can add text to, text size, font, color, etc. The default will show your text on each frame if you type it into the edit portion of frame 1.
- Scroll down to the bottom and press the button labeled "Create GIF"
- Once the file is generated, "right click, save as" with your mouse on the picture file to save it to your computer or device.
- Once you have saved the new picture file, you can then upload it to LakerGIFs at this LINK